Control the Android Camera with a Whistle
Published on: 20th May 2014
An early James Bond movie had a gadget where the spy could whistle, and detonate a remote bomb. Now you can take a selfie with a whistle.
An Android app has been released that lets users whistle to take a photo.
The product has a more serious side, as it is aimed at motorists who can mount their smartphone in a cradle and then simply whistle to take a photo. It reduces the need to take hands off the steering wheel and should improve road safety.
The app is ad funded as a free download, or users can pay for an ad-free version.
On the web: Google Play
- Whistle detecting camera.
- High quality pictures.
- Auto focus.
- Easy holding and taking pictures just with one hand.
- Using the volume up button for more easy way to take a picture.
- Picture sites hands free while driving using the whistle.
- Selfie pictures using cam countdown.
- Both landscape and portrait orientation supported
- Picture gallery
- Share your photos
- Edit your photos