Globecomm Launches Worldwide MVNO Services
Published on: 15th Jul 2014
Note -- this news article is more than a year old.
Satellite communications operator, Globecomm has launched its own MVNO services.
Globecomm will handle all back-end operations through the company's existing infrastructure and its MBOX platform. Globecomm said that its MVNO service can be used for B2B applications, as well as by enterprises and government organizations.
"B2B MVNO services are a natural extension of Globecomm's business," said Andy Silberstein, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Globecomm Network Services. "We've offered a complete hosted network backed by some of the largest global carriers and entrusted by governments around the world. We can get a B2B MVNO up and running quickly and seamlessly and provide customization services that the large carriers are not addressing for the B2B segment."
Globecomm MVNO Service Features within the B2B MVNO platform & service will include:
- Core: HLR, VMS, GGSN, SCP, Lawful Intercept
- Business Support Systems (BSS): Prepaid, Data Charging, Mediation, Order Management, Revenue Assurance, Number Management, Convergent Billing & Voucher Management
- Messaging: MMSC, USSD, INVER, WAP, SMSC & RCS
- Plan: Pay-as-you-Go, Unlimited (Talk, Text & Web), Data Only, Roaming
- VAS: CRBT, Call Back, Voice Portal, VLN, M2M, Mobile Commerce
- MBOX: Self-care Management, Ticket Management, Customer Management, Loyalty, Distribution Management, Web tools, device management platforms.