LG Shows Off Mid-Range Android Smartphone
Published on: 6th Mar 2014
Note -- this news article is more than a year old.
LG has shown off another generic mid range touchscreen Android smartphone, the LG L90 that it says will start to go on sale this week.
The company said that the L90 offers the most competitive hardware in its category with its 4.7-inch qHD IPS display and high capacity 2,540mAh battery. The Android OS is version 4.4 (KitKat).
"With its competitive specs and exquisite design, we expect the L90 to continue the success of the L Series in the global marketplace," said Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company.
The L90 will be available initially in the CIS region followed by other markets around the world. Expected retail prices were not given.
L90 Key Specifications:
- Chipset: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8226
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540, 235 ppi)
- Memory: 8GB / 1GB RAM / SD Card Slot (up to 32 GB)
- Camera: Rear 8.0 MP or 5.0 MP AF (depending on market) / Front 1.3 MP
- Battery: 2,540mAh
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 131.5 x 66.0 x 9.7mm