ZTE Shows Off First Android Smartphone with Intel Inside
ZTE has announced that it will launch its first Android Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone with Intel Inside, the ZTE Grand X IN -- in Europe next month.
The Grand X IN is based on the low power Intel Atom processor Z2460 with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, and support for HSPA+ 21Mbps network with the Intel XMM 6260 Platform.
The ZTE Grand X IN has a 4.3-inch, 16 million colour screen, an 8 megapixel camera, Blu-ray quality movie playback and long battery life with a 1650 mAh, Li-Ion battery. With a 127 x 65 x 9.9mm chassis the Grand X IN also features Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi & Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA and Mobile HD link (via micro-USB) short range connectivity. Its range of audio-visual features includes Dolby Sound, HD Video Capture and HD Voice.
"The Grand X IN is ZTE's first flagship smartphone in Europe to feature Intel Inside, and we look forward to building our partnership with Intel," said Mr. Ao Wen, Vice President of Europe Operations for ZTE Handsets.
- Intel Atom Processor Z2460
- HSPA+ 21Mbps support with Intel XMM 6260 Platform
- EDGE 900/1800/1900
- HSDPA 900/2100
- DPA 21Mbps UPA 5.76Mbps
- Android - Ice Cream Sandwich
- RAM 1GB, ROM 16GB/4GB, Ext. microSD 32GB
- 4.3'', QHD (960x540), 16M, TFT, Capacitive
- 1650 mAh, Li-Ion
- 8Mpx AF/Flash + 0.3Mpx Front Camera
- GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 2.1 + A2DP
- Accelerator, Gyro, Compass, Proximity, Light
- Dolby, FM Radio
- DLNA, 1080p Rec., 1080p Play
- NFC, FOTA, HD Voice, Dual Mic
- 127 x 65 x 9.9mm chassis, 140.8g weight (with battery)